tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "How far are we from a TomEE 1.5.2 release?"
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:49:33 GMT
Alex and everyone who prefers 1.5.2 over 1.6.0,

If we were to branch from the 1.5.1 and add merge fixes to make that the next 1.5.2, do you
know which fixes you would need?  Or if there was a point of time where you thought 1.5.2
was "good", that helps too.

Getting an idea of what exactly people need will help significantly.  If we pick an arbitrary
date between 1.5.1 and now and call that 1.5.2 final, we may or may not be close to what people
actually need.

-David