tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jsf myfaces not work into tomee. hi have pushed into github
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:03:30 GMT
1) it is provided
2) not sure of the question but it works fine
3) why? it is as for openjpa it is provided
4) if tomee has the javaagent no need, to enhance it at build time there is
an ant task or a maven plugin ->
http://openjpa.apache.org/entity-enhancement.html
5) actually TomEE is not supported by OpenShift itself but using the diy
cartridge and using
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-tomcat-quickstart/ replacing
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-tomcat-quickstart/tree/master/diy/tomcat
by