tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex The Rocker <alex.m3...@gmail.com>
Subject Command-line tools for updating TomEE configuration?
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 17:14:11 GMT
Hello,

I am looking for command-line tools for modifying TomEE configuration.

I know IBM WebSphere Application Server has such tool, called
wsadmin.{sh,bat}. It allows adding JNDI aliases, JDBC datasources, etc.
even without starting the application server (if ran locally with -connType
NONE) or to a remote application server with authentication stuff.

How about TomEE, anything available?

My use case: I need to programmatically add this into tomee.xml:

<Resource id="DefaultJmsResourceAdapter" type="ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
        BrokerXmlConfig =  broker:(tcp://0.0.0.0:61617
)?useJmx=false&amp;persistent=false
        ServerUrl       =  vm://localhost
        Datasource      =
</Resource>

<Resource id="connectionFactory" type="javax.jms.ConnectionFactory">
        ResourceAdapter = DefaultJmsResourceAdapter
</Resource>

Of course it's trivial, but if there were a TomEE command-line tool for
performing this based on a scripting syntax on "Administration objects"
(like wsadmin works with WebSphere); then I'd use it instead of making my
own parsing & generation.

Thanks,
Alex