tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex The Rocker <alex.m3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Command-line tools for updating TomEE configuration?
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 20:22:54 GMT
I'm not aware of SSH console, can't find anything about it in TomEE's
documentation.

However, remember that my 1st use case is modifying a TomEE configuration
from an installer, before TomEE is started up. I'm guessing that SSH
console means starting TomEE with a configured SSH admin port, right?

I guess for the short term I have no choice but parsing & regenerating
myself tomee.xml.

Thanks,
Alex