tomee-users mailing list archives

From Borislav Kapukaranov <b.kapukara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: osgi + EE
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:19:37 GMT
Not really sure I understood the answer?
I downloaded already karafee and ran it.
What I can't do is to run the demo.

addurl mvn:org.apache.con2012.karafee/repository/1.0/xml/features

Gives me:
Error executing command: Unable to add repositories:
URL [mvn:org.apache.con2012.karafee/repository/1.0/xml/features] could not
be resolved.

So I'd like to get a working repo just for the demo, not karafee itself.

Best Regards
Bobby