tomee-users mailing list archives

From Borislav Kapukaranov <b.kapukara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: osgi + EE
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 17:24:09 GMT
Thanks! :) I had to also add apache's snapshot repo in order to find
camel's snapshot but in the end it worked great.
I installed the features - apachecon2012, apachecon2012-integration and
apachecon2012-web.

I'll setup the db and after that what is the URL of the demo?
Actually can you please share more details on the demo
components/architecture - I didn't attend the conference and can't find
info on what exactly the demo shows.

Thanks,
Bobby