tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WARNING - Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null RequestContext + login = context parameter can not be null
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 12:09:54 GMT
Nice response/come-back!

I tried from Netbeans 7.x, but the error message below reminds me that I
need 'tomee plus' source zip/jar. I usually only download tomee snapshot
JARs from repository.  :(

Not able to submit breakpoint LineBreakpoint CdiAppContextsService.java :
824, reason: No source root found for URL
'file:/C:/Users/.../index/s160/java/14/gensrc/org/apache/openejb/cdi/CdiAppContextsService.java'.
Verify the setup of project sources.
Invalid LineBreakpoint CdiAppContextsService.java : 824