tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WARNING - Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null RequestContext + login = context parameter can not be null
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 11:31:42 GMT
Guess what, this error occurs 'everytime' during startup of TomEE, when
'Atmosphere' is load/initialized. see log below. This is the reason why I
continue to think that the container or someone else's code is causing this
to show up in my logs. I did also recognize that the 9:37:30 PM occurrences
were related to a 'user' session being timed out via http session timeout.

INFO: ServletContext initialized.
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.apache.myfaces.util.ExternalSpecifications
isUnifiedELAvailable
INFO: MyFaces Unified EL support enabled

***
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
lazyStartSessionContext
WARNING: Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null
RequestContext
***

Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework doInitParams
INFO: Installing BroadcastFilter class(es)
org.atmosphere.client.TrackMessageSizeFilter
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework
autoDetectAtmosphereHandlers
INFO: Auto detecting atmosphere handlers /WEB-INF/classes/
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework
autoDetectWebSocketHandler
INFO: Auto detecting WebSocketHandler in /WEB-INF/classes/
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework initWebSocket
INFO: Installed WebSocketProtocol
org.atmosphere.websocket.protocol.SimpleHttpProtocol
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework
autoDetectContainer
INFO: Atmosphere is using async support:
org.atmosphere.container.Tomcat7AsyncSupportWithWebSocket running under
container: Apache Tomcat/7.0.35
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework
configureAtmosphereInterceptor
INFO: Installed Default AtmosphereInterceptor [Android Interceptor Support,
SSE Interceptor Support, JSONP Interceptor Support]. Set
org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereInterceptor.disableDefaults in your xml to
disable them.
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework init
INFO: Using BroadcasterCache: org.atmosphere.cache.HeaderBroadcasterCache
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework init
INFO: HttpSession supported: true
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework init
INFO: Using BroadcasterFactory: org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultBroadcasterFactory
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework init
INFO: Using WebSocketProcessor:
org.atmosphere.websocket.DefaultWebSocketProcessor
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework init
INFO: Using Broadcaster: org.atmosphere.cpr.DefaultBroadcaster
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework init
INFO: Atmosphere Framework 1.0.6 started.
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework interceptor
INFO: Installed AtmosphereInterceptor Atmosphere LifeCycle.
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.atmosphere.cpr.AtmosphereFramework
addAtmosphereHandler
INFO: Installed AtmosphereHandler
org.primefaces.push.PrimeAtmosphereHandler mapped to context-path: /*
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-8080"]
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-8009"]
Feb 01, 2013 1:50:52 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 10995 ms

On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Howard W. Smith, Jr. <smithh032772@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Well, I just checked, and per my findings,
>
> 1. @schedule only references @applicationscoped bean
> 2. @applicationscoped bean does 'not' reference any @sessionscoped beans
>
> FYI, @sessionscoped beans reference the @applicationscoped bean, but as
> mentioned in # 2 above, it is 'not' vice versa. :)
>
> An interceptor sounds interesting; never did interceptor yet, will have to
> research that and try. if you know of a blog for the specific case that
> we're talking here... interceptor, when @sessionscoped bean is pinged/asked
> outside of an HTTP request, then please let me know. thanks. :)
>

> On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 6:03 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Yep.
>>
>> That s easy log when the session scope bean is hitten (an interceptor can
>> be fine) and check timestamps.
>>
>> Im pretty sure thats it
>> Le 3 févr. 2013 11:58, "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032772@gmail.com> a
>> écrit :
>>
>> > And I assume your use of the word, 'request' = HTTP request. correct?
>> >

>> > On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 5:56 AM, Howard W. Smith, Jr. <
>> > smithh032772@gmail.com

>> @applicationscoped
>> > pinging
>> (user)

>> > doing
>> smithh032772@gmail.com>

>> > TomEE
>> > same
>> > Honestly, I
>> that
>> > bit
>> recommendation
>> As
>> > you
>> > same
>> > that

>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
>> null
>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
>> null
>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
>> null
>> Sat
>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
>> null
>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
>> null
Sat
>> Feb
>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
>> null
>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
>> null
>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
>> null
>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
>> null
>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
>> null

ill fix
>> it
>> maxtorzito@gmail.com>

>> have

>> not
WARNING -
>> Could
>> > NOT
>> read
ONLY A
>> WARNING!!

>> > Could
>> RequestContext
>> > )
>> > warning

>> null
>> > org.apache.webbeans.util.Asserts.assertNotNull(Asserts.java:50)
>> > >> > > >>

>> org.apache.webbeans.web.context.SessionContextManager.addNewSessionContext(SessionContextManager.java:58)
>> > >> > > >>

>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.UpdatableSessionContextManager.updateSessionIdMapping(UpdatableSessionContextManager.java:50)
>> > >> > > >>

>> org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService.updateSessionIdMapping(CdiAppContextsService.java:516)
>> > >> > > >>

>> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomEEContainerListener.containerEvent(TomEEContainerListener.java:42)
>> > >> > > >>

>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.fireContainerEvent(ContainerBase.java:1398)
>> > >> > > >>

>> org.apache.catalina.session.ManagerBase.changeSessionId(ManagerBase.java:776)
>> > >> > > >>

>> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.register(AuthenticatorBase.java:715)
>> > >> > > >>

>> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.login(AuthenticatorBase.java:801)
>> org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.login(Request.java:2622)
>> > >> > > >>

>> org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade.login(RequestFacade.java:1065)
>> > >> > > >>

>> com.maxtorzito.web1.managedbean.Web1IndexMBean.login(Web1IndexMBean.java:32)
Method)