tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WARNING - Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null RequestContext + login = context parameter can not be null
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 12:43:45 GMT
I haven't tried state saving to client either. I learned long ago to use
server instead of client. :)

+1, I was looking forward to the fix, too, because I downloaded snapshot
(almost a day later) after Romain mentioned the following:

can you give a try with a fresh snapshot please ?(build it from sources or
wait next snapshot deployed tonight)