tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee + eclipselink => NoClassDefFoundError/ClassNotFoundException
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2013 15:32:53 GMT
1. Okay. I opted out of the dynamic weaving option; sometime later, I may
try to configure static weaving.

> there are multiple packages of eclipselinks and one without the api

2. hmm, don't really understand; prior to this attempt to do dynamic
weaving, my app has been running fine in TomEE 1.5.1+, and I always deploy
eclipselink  2.3.2 JAR in tomee/lib, and 'never' add it to webapp webinf
classes.  If you're saying that tomee is shipped with eclipselink already,
sorry, I didn't see it. I did recognize openejb-jpa-integration jar though.