tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE 1.5.2 snapshot JARs repository (latest versions)
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:39:38 GMT
Interesting, I clicked Parent directory, and I see the following has more
recent JARs to download. :)

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/openejb/apache-tomee/1.6.0-SNAPSHOT/

does this mean that 1.5.2-SNAPSHOT is due to be released, soon/asap? I'm
trying to follow tomee home page, download page, and JIRA, but seems as
though 1.5.2-SNAPSHOT is still in development.