tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WARNING - Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null RequestContext + login = context parameter can not be null
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 10:02:49 GMT
Romain, I still see the following in my log. I reported this when TomEE
1.5.1 SNAPSHOT was in development, and I think you recommended the same to
me that you have already recommended to Jose in this thread. Honestly, I
did not understand how to modify my code to prevent the following that
shows up the most in my log. it would be nice... if TomEE provided a bit
more information in this WARNING message or possibly a recommendation made
to the developer, how to prevent this from showing up in the log. As you
can see below, the first message is occurring over and over at the same
time (9:30:37 PM); i did not copy/paste here all of the occurrences that
occurred at 9:30:37 PM. :)

Feb 02, 2013 9:30:37 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
lazyStartSessionContext
WARNING: Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null
RequestContext
Feb 02, 2013 9:30:37 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
lazyStartSessionContext
WARNING: Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null
RequestContext
Feb 02, 2013 9:30:37 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
lazyStartSessionContext
WARNING: Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null
RequestContext
Feb 02, 2013 9:42:29 PM jsf.users.pf_UsersController log
INFO: pf_UsersController.loginUser(): administrator logged in at Sat Feb 02
21:42:29 EST 2013
Feb 02, 2013 9:58:39 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
lazyStartSessionContext
WARNING: Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null
RequestContext
Feb 02, 2013 9:58:39 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
lazyStartSessionContext
WARNING: Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null
RequestContext
Feb 02, 2013 10:10:16 PM jsf.users.pf_UsersController log
INFO: pf_UsersController.logout(): administrator logged out at Sat Feb 02
22:10:16 EST 2013
Feb 02, 2013 11:10:45 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
lazyStartSessionContext
WARNING: Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null
RequestContext
Feb 02, 2013 11:10:45 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
lazyStartSessionContext
WARNING: Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null
RequestContext
Feb 02, 2013 11:11:45 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
lazyStartSessionContext
WARNING: Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null
RequestContext
Feb 02, 2013 11:11:45 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
lazyStartSessionContext
WARNING: Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null
RequestContext
Feb 02, 2013 11:20:46 PM org.apache.openejb.cdi.CdiAppContextsService
lazyStartSessionContext
WARNING: Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null
RequestContext