tomee-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WARNING - Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null RequestContext + login = context parameter can not be null
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 17:55:39 GMT
I tried the saving to client just for see if this warning occur and yes it
is the same (Im still using server as the saving state method).

I test with a fresh snapshot of today, the warning still there, but my ear
now CAN run 2 webapps with sesionbeans with using login method
(request.login).

The warning now it just like it is JUST a Warning, but like Howard says how
can fix that warning, Rommain you told something about using a session
without a request, well my session only is hit it when the user is login
not before, thats why i dont understand exactly were can be hitted, maybe
you can take a look to the github project and take a look. That's why
i thought in saving state method because as you know with this a session is
involved.

I will add my other 2 webapps to the ear in a few days and let you know if
the behavior is the expected.

Just for resume, now i can use my webapps in the same ear, before this
snapshot i cant use 2 webapps in the same ear (each of them using
CODI+session beans+login), maybe this problem was not related to the
WARNING message, im not sure about it.

2013/2/3 Howard W. Smith, Jr. <smithh032772@gmail.com>

> I haven't tried state saving to client either. I learned long ago to use
> server instead of client. :)
>
> +1, I was looking forward to the fix, too, because I downloaded snapshot
> (almost a day later) after Romain mentioned the following:
>

> can you give a try with a fresh snapshot please ?(build it from sources or
> wait next snapshot deployed tonight)
>

> On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 7:24 AM, José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > What about use the save state method in web.xml i didnt try to set client
> > instead of server, when you use server a session is used and i guess the
> > session is initialized in the first request.
> >
> > When i reported this you sayed this will be fixed, because with this
> error
> > i couldnt run more than 1 webapp in the same ear both using a login
> method
> > (request.login), i didnt have time to verify if this is already fixed.
> >
> > I will verify later today and let you know if it works.
> > El 03/02/2013 06:10, "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032772@gmail.com>
> > escribió:

*SCJA. José Luis Cetina*