tomee-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not find any registered converter-class by converterId
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 16:30:16 GMT
Hi Romain, i recreate the issue in the github project.

Run the ear with the tomee plugin (inside of ear pom.xml) and try to enter
to mymailing.com (create it in hosts file first).

The converter is a dependency.

I saw a few minutes ago in the repository tomee 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT, what about
the 1.5.2 final release?? i hope this "issue" that im reporting can be
fixed before the 1.5.2 release, please.

This works with the 1.5.2-SNAPSHOT: 20130207 but doesnt work with 20130213

2013/2/13 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>

> My converters are in a jar as a dependency for my all webapps.
>
> I will do some tests again and let you know.
> El 13/02/2013 17:47, "Romain Manni-Bucau" <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
> escribió:
>
> just tested a very simple ear with a webmodule and some converter and it
>> works from the webapp
>>
>> any more details?
>>
>> *Romain Manni-Bucau*
>> *Twitter: @rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau>*
>> *Blog: **http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/*<
>> http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/>
>> *LinkedIn: **http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau*
>> *Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau*
>>

>> 2013/2/13 José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito@gmail.com>
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I have a problem, this morning I was using tomee plugin...and the apps
>> (3)
>> > start failing due a convert register problem:
>> >
>> > HTTP-STATUS 500: Could not find any registered converter-class by
>> > converterId
>> >
>> > All my converters are registered previously (the apps were functional)
>> and
>> > I haven't changed anything from the applications, so i assume is TomEE.
>> > Could you please take a look at it

*SCJA. José Luis Cetina*