tomee-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WARNING - Could NOT lazily initialize session context because of null RequestContext + login = context parameter can not be null
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 12:24:29 GMT
What about use the save state method in web.xml i didnt try to set client
instead of server, when you use server a session is used and i guess the
session is initialized in the first request.

When i reported this you sayed this will be fixed, because with this error
i couldnt run more than 1 webapp in the same ear both using a login method
(request.login), i didnt have time to verify if this is already fixed.

I will verify later today and let you know if it works.