tomee-users mailing list archives

From CThorburn <cthorbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Context Loader element ignored TOMEE 1.5.2
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:28:26 GMT
Well that was interesting! I ended up copying the LazyStopWebappLoader source
to my own implementation because it's missing from the current
tomee-catalina-1.6.0-SNAPSHOT.

I had to tweak it slightly to prevent an NPE:

  @Override
    protected synchronized void startInternal() throws LifecycleException {
       // NPE! currentAppId = standardContext.getName();
        currentAppId = getAppId(); // needed by classloader instantiated by
next line

which seems to work fine since to all burst into life.  Thanks.