tomee-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Fryer <apfr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Entities in jars
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 21:47:16 GMT
I always thought, for war files you put jee config files in WEB-INF (or
WEB-INF/classes/META-INF), and for jars you put files in META-INF.  Makes
sense to me to put  these files in WEB-INF because war files are different
to jar files because they contain other jar files.  Maybe the spec needs to
be made really clear on this issue.  Would seem strange to me to have a
config file in WEB-INF/classes/META-INF referencing classes or jar files in
WEB-INF/lib.

But if other containers work that way (even if it may not be 100% spec
compliant) then since tomee is awesome, adding that support would be great.