tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Chris.Christo" <chris.chri...@mail.com>
Subject JAX-RS properties - dropRootElement & supportUnwrapped
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 11:57:16 GMT
Hi guys,

Quick question, How can I get the following properties applied to jax-rs?
dropRootElement = true
supportUnwrapped = true
I saw this post

http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Configuring-Apache-CXF-in-TomEE-td4660207.html

which outlines how to do it with an openejb-jar.xml and a resources.xml, but how can I do
it with just system.properties and/or openejb.xml?

I've tried things like:

openejb.jaxrs.providers.auto=true
openejb.cxf.jax-rs.providers=org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.json.JSONProvider
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.json.JSONProvider.dropRootElement = true
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.json.JSONProvider.supportUnwrapped = true

also tried this in openejb.xml

<Resource id="json" class-name="org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.json.JSONProvider">
       dropRootElement = true
       supportUnwrapped = true
   </Resource>

but no to avail.