tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Chris.Christo" <chris.chri...@mail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring OpenEJB logging
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 16:12:49 GMT
Hi Romain,

So how would I apply these logging properties using JUL?

log4j.rootLogger                   = fatal,C
log4j.category.OpenEJB             = debug
log4j.category.OpenEJB.options     = debug
log4j.category.OpenEJB.server      = debug
log4j.category.OpenEJB.startup     = debug
log4j.category.OpenEJB.startup.service = debug
log4j.category.OpenEJB.startup.config = debug
log4j.category.OpenEJB.hsql        = debug
log4j.category.CORBA-Adapter       = debug
log4j.category.Transaction         = debug
log4j.category.org.apache.activemq = debug
log4j.category.org.apache.geronimo = debug
log4j.category.openjpa             = debug
log4j.appender.C                   = org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.C.layout            = org.apache.log4j.SimpleLayout

Chris