tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Entities in jars
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 12:22:18 GMT
daedalus,

Are you the user from primefaces forum that reports mojarra performance
issues? :-)

Have you tried the exclude classes property in your persistence.xml? I used
that when I used Glassfish 3.1.2.2 and I am still using that property while
using tomee, so i don't have to specify jpa entity classes.

Howard/smithh032772