tomee-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schlichtherle <christian-b...@schlichtherle.de>
Subject Re: Testing with TomEE, Arquillian and CDI (UnsatisfiedResolutionException)
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 09:37:31 GMT
Am 21.08.2013 um 11:24 schrieb Dormouse <rabbithole@live.nl>:

> Thanks for the quick response. I do have beans.xml files in all projects that
> should support CDI. As mentioned, the application works ok on TomEE (1.5.2)
> and JBoss (7). The storage jar for example contains a beans.xml, though it
> is located in META-INF, since it is not a web module but an EJB jar.

Same situation here: Even though my module is an EJB JAR and not a WAR, I had to make a WebArchive
with an empty WEB-INF/beans.xml for integration test. As said, I think its a bug because using
a plain JavaArchive with an empty META-INF/beans.xml works in OpenEJB Embedded, but at least
you have a workaround for testing.

Regards,
Christian