tomee-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Fryer <apfr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE and Jersey Issue
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 10:24:21 GMT
You can just add those tomee config files to your eclipse server config
folder and continue using the "use workspace metadata" option.  I find it
much better to configure tomee servers for eclipse that way.  For example,
if you just copy tomee.xml and system.properties from your tomee
installation conf folder using explorer and then select your server
configuration in the eclipse project explorer (eg. Servers >
apache-tomee-plus-1.5.2 in my case), then paste those files there.  If you
then do a republish, those files will appear in the
.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp/conf folder and you
should have a properly configured server.  No need to "use tomcat
installation".  In fact i avoid that because you may need slightly different
tomee configurations for different projects.