tomee-users mailing list archives

From zmirc <m_chi...@yahoo.com>
Subject 1.5.2 first Post not executed error works in 1.6.0 29.07.13
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 15:31:26 GMT
Hi!
I've had a very strange error.
While using PrimeFaces, PrettyFaces and Tomee 1.5.2, Post request triggered
from pages with URL rewritten by PrettyFaces didn't execute at first
request, but from the second one. (while using a @RequestScoped CDI bean -
more details in the following links)
I couldn't figure out what the problem was, so I tried to ask on
stackoverflow and prettfaces' forum:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18014771/why-jsf-post-requests-dont-work-with-prettyfaces
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18014771/why-jsf-post-requests-dont-work-with-prettyfaces>

http://ocpsoft.org/support/topic/post-requests-dont-work/
<http://ocpsoft.org/support/topic/post-requests-dont-work/>

It's strange, I know, but this problem seems to don't appear in Tomee 1.6.0
29.07.13, which is great, but it required a lot of pain until I have
discovered, therefore I made this post, because there may be another ones
that face this strange behavior.

For Tomee devs: any ideas why does this happen in 1.5.2? All the details can
be found in those 2 links.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Tomee & Co rocks!!!