tomee-users mailing list archives

From Chris Owens <ctag+open...@chris-owens.com>
Subject openejb-jar.xml not being parsed?
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 18:31:10 GMT
My installation is tomee-plus version 1.5.2 plus openJPA 2.2.2.

I am trying to use Jackson as the provider to serialize objects.  I have
followed the instructions:
Here <http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Jackson-on-TomEE-td4656312.html>
and  here
<http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-1-5-and-Jackson-td4657777.html>
and  here
<http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Jackson-as-JSON-privider-td4566950.html>
, and I have read up on openejb-jar.xml  here
<http://tomee.apache.org/details-on-openejb-jar.html>   and  Here
<http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2013/01/09/tomeeopenejb-jaxrs-refactoring/>
.

Accordingly, my deployed application contains a file in
WEB-INF/openejb-jar.xml, which contains:

The system does not appear to be attempting to parse the openejb-jar.xml
file, as evidenced by two facts:  the system is not using the Jackson
provider, and I can put syntactically incorrect garbage in the openejb-jar
file and nobody complains.

Any ideas or suggestions?