tomee-users mailing list archives

From Chris Owens <ctag+open...@chris-owens.com>
Subject Re: openejb-jar.xml not being parsed?
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 16:27:44 GMT
Romain Manni-Bucau wrote
> i don't get these points:
> 1) why? nobody said it was real xml :p (it is not to support properties
> format)

deliberately putting errors into the XML file to see if openEJB or tomEE was
trying to parse the file.  Putting errors into the file inside the
<openejb-jar> block did not raise any parse error, which would suggest that
the block isn't getting read....

Romain Manni-Bucau wrote
> 2) which test case, your project doesn't have any test

Try to deploy it to tomee instance... it won't deploy, so no test case could
execute.