tomee-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schlichtherle <christian-b...@schlichtherle.de>
Subject Re: Testing deployment with JMX interface
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:51:27 GMT
Turned out I needed to have

        final WebArchive archive = ShrinkWrap.create(WebArchive.class)
                .addClass(Foo.class);

instead of

>        final JavaArchive archive = ShrinkWrap.create(JavaArchive.class)
>                .addClass(Foo.class);

However, that doesn't make sense to me. The module I am testing is packaged as an EJB JAR
and will be contained in an EAR, not  a WAR. Furthermore, the old code worked with OpenEJB
Embedded. To me, the whole point of using Arquillian is to make the container a build time
choice, so I should not have to change my code.

Regards,
Christian Schlichtherle