tomee-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schlichtherle <christian-b...@schlichtherle.de>
Subject Re: OpenEJB ignores configuration properties for Topic resource
Date Sat, 17 Aug 2013 14:13:48 GMT
Hi,

after fixing the configuration, I ran into the next problem: I have a durable subscription
to a Topic in a message driven bean, but apparently the messages get discarded. I am using
the standalone OpenEJB container unchanged. Am I supposed to configure the persistence of
durable subscriptions?

I thought ActiveMQ would do this by default (can't remember where I got this from). Maybe
I am supposed to follow the instructions for the internal broker with JDBC persistence: http://openejb.apache.org/jms-resources-and-mdb-container.html

However, I would like to avoid adding and configuring a database for a very low volume messaging
topic (just a few messages per day).

Also I would prefer a zero-configuration approach for the container. Maybe I just need to
tweak a deployment-descriptor or so?

Any hint is appreciated.

Regards,
Christian Schlichtherle