tomee-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schlichtherle <christian-b...@schlichtherle.de>
Subject Re: Testing deployment with JMX interface
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:38:28 GMT
Hi Romain,

sorry, my fault: I am currently targeting Tomcat + OpenEJB. The apps to stop, redeploy and
start are primarily plain Servlet apps (no EJB dependencies).

I have tried to lookup the deployer EJB like this without success:

    EJBContainer cont = EJBContainer.createEJBContainer();
    Context ctx = cont.getContext();
    Deployer deployer = (Deployer) ctx.lookup("java:comp/env/openejb/Deployer");

Also, injection with @EJB did not work.

Regards,
Christian