tomee-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schlichtherle <christian-b...@schlichtherle.de>
Subject Re: Next issue
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 16:32:44 GMT
Hi,

I can't build the project from trunk because even with skipping the tests I get this when
building the openejb-lite module:

WARNING] Error injecting: org.apache.maven.shared.dependency.graph.internal.Maven3DependencyGraphBuilder
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/sonatype/aether/version/VersionConstraint

Before that, I got lots of warnings about duplicate classes.

Regards,
Christian