tomee-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schlichtherle <christ...@schlichtherle.de>
Subject TomEE+ 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT forgets deployed apps
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 09:01:57 GMT
Hi,

after all the frustration with 1.5.2, I downloaded and tried the latest 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT of
TomEE+. I can deploy and undeploy my WARs and EARs and got rid of this InternalError when
using JMS. However, when my apps are deployed, then after a restart, TomEE+ has forgot all
deployed apps.

On another note: When using

bin/tomee.sh start

then after that I can't do

bin/tomee.sh deploy $file

because it says it can't connect. This applies to 1.5.2 and 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT.

And yet another issue:

I can't use

bin/tomee.sh deploy -u $file

at all because it doesn't understand the -u option - as opposed to OpenEJB. So I have to undeploy/deploy
all the time. This applies to 1.5.2 and 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT.

Regards,
Christian Schlichtherle