tomee-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schlichtherle <christ...@schlichtherle.de>
Subject Testing deployment with JMX interface
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:51:57 GMT
Hi everyone,e

I would to stop, redeploy and start a deployed WAR application. On vanilla Tomcat, I know
I can do this by querying for JMX MBeans, so I guess it should work the same way with TomEE
or OpenEJB.

However, I wasn't able to write a test to confirm this. I have tried openejb-core and tomee-embedded,
but the Tomcat MBean were not present in the MBean server, only some OpenEJB MBeans.

So what am I supposed to do to make the Tomcat MBeans appear in the MBean server while running
my integration tests?

Regards,
Christian