tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues using the drop-in WAR
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 16:24:16 GMT
Only trunk works with this version unfortunately
Le 28 août 2013 16:47, "Christian Schlichtherle" <
christian-bulk@schlichtherle.de> a écrit :

> I thought so. The issue is, my customer has Tomcat 7.0.42 and doesn't want
> to change, so the drop-in WAR is my only choice. Honestly, if it wasn't
> because of this, I would have ditched TomEE+ about two or three weeks ago
> because nothing works as advertised. I cannot count the number of
> NullPointerException, IllegalArgumentException, IllegalStateException,
> InternalErrorException and what not anymore. This is the worst environment
> I ever had to work within. Ok, I'll better shut up now before I go nuclear.
> So please ignore this rant.
>
> Regards,
> Christian Schlichtherle
>
> Am 28.08.2013 um 16:28 schrieb Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > Sounds like an old bug we had on macosx.
> >
> > Note you have to use the same tomcat version the release used too
> > Le 28 août 2013 16:26, "Christian Schlichtherle" <
> christian@schlichtherle.de>
> > a écrit :
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I have tried to deploy the drop-in WAR for TomEE+ 1.5.2 into a stock
> >> Tomcat 7.0.42. I was following the instructions here:
> >> http://tomee.apache.org/installation-drop-in-war.html .
> >>
> >> However, at first startup, I got a trace from every thread and I was not
> >> able to find the advertised "Test your setup" link nor the "Continue
> >> tests" button. Furthermore, the links to the screenshots on the page are
> >> broken.
> >>
> >> Here's the trace from the logs, amended by an
> AttachNotSupportedException:
> >>
> >> 28.08.2013 15:56:26 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
> >> INFO: Deploying web application archive
> >> /Users/christian/sandbox/apache-tomcat-7.0.42/webapps/tomee.war
> >> OpenEJB Loader init-params:
> >> There are no initialization parameters.
> >> 2013-08-28 15:56:26
> >> Full thread dump Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (20.51-b01-456 mixed
> >> mode):
> >>
> >> "localhost-startStop-1" daemon prio=5 tid=7fe554179800 nid=0x112993000
> >> waiting on condition [11298f000]
> >>   java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (sleeping)
> >> 28.08.2013 15:56:26 org.apache.openejb.util.OptionsLog info
> >> INFO: Using 'openejb.embedder.source=LoaderServlet'
> >> 28.08.2013 15:56:26 org.apache.openejb.util.OptionsLog info
> >> INFO: Using 'openejb.embedder.source=LoaderServlet'
> >> at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.tools.attach.MacosxVirtualMachine.<init>(MacosxVirtualMachine.java:76)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.tools.attach.MacosxAttachProvider.attachVirtualMachine(MacosxAttachProvider.java:34)
> >> at com.sun.tools.attach.VirtualMachine.attach(VirtualMachine.java:195)
> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >> at org.apache.openejb.javaagent.Agent.dynamicLoadAgent(Agent.java:139)
> >> at org.apache.openejb.javaagent.Agent.checkInitialization(Agent.java:92)
> >> - locked <7fc34ed90> (a java.lang.Class for
> >> org.apache.openejb.javaagent.Agent)
> >> at org.apache.openejb.javaagent.Agent.getInstrumentation(Agent.java:84)
> >> - locked <7fc34ed90> (a java.lang.Class for
> >> org.apache.openejb.javaagent.Agent)
> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.tomee.installer.Installer.invokeStaticNoArgMethod(Installer.java:758)
> >> at org.apache.tomee.installer.Installer.<clinit>(Installer.java:53)
> >> at
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatLoader.initialize(TomcatLoader.java:152)
> >> at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatLoader.init(TomcatLoader.java:130)
> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >> at org.apache.openejb.loader.Embedder.init(Embedder.java:77)
> >> at org.apache.tomee.loader.TomcatHook.hook(TomcatHook.java:173)
> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >> at org.apache.tomee.loader.TomcatEmbedder.embed(TomcatEmbedder.java:100)
> >> at org.apache.tomee.loader.LoaderServlet.init(LoaderServlet.java:66)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.initServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1280)
> >> - locked <7f4571bc8> (a org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1193)
> >> - locked <7f4571bc8> (a org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper)
> >> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:1088)
> >> - locked <7f4571bc8> (a org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:5176)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5460)
> >> - locked <7f4761650> (a org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext)
> >> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> >> - locked <7f4761650> (a org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:901)
> >> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:877)
> >> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:633)
> >> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:976)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1653)
> >> at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439)
> >> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
> >> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
> >> at
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
> >> at
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
> >> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
> >>
> >> "Catalina-startStop-1" daemon prio=5 tid=7fe5581e6800 nid=0x112890000
> >> waiting on condition [11288e000]
> >>   java.lang.Thread.State: WAITING (parking)
> >> at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
> >> - parking to wait for  <7f4577a30> (a
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync)
> >> at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:156)
> >> at
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.parkAndCheckInterrupt(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:811)
> >> at
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.doAcquireSharedInterruptibly(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:969)
> >> at
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquireSharedInterruptibly(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1281)
> >> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:218)
> >> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:83)
> >> at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWARs(HostConfig.java:765)
> >> at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:476)
> >> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1401)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:317)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setStateInternal(LifecycleBase.java:402)
> >> - locked <7f451dd28> (a org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost)
> >> at
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setState(LifecycleBase.java:347)
> >> - locked <7f451dd28> (a org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.startInternal(ContainerBase.java:1140)
> >> - locked <7f451dd28> (a org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.startInternal(StandardHost.java:800)
> >> - locked <7f451dd28> (a org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost)
> >> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> >> - locked <7f451dd28> (a org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1559)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1549)
> >> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
> >> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
> >> at
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
> >> at
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
> >> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
> >>
> >> "GC Daemon" daemon prio=2 tid=7fe55885b000 nid=0x11278d000 in
> >> Object.wait() [11278c000]
> >>   java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (on object monitor)
> >> at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
> >> - waiting on <7f456dfa0> (a sun.misc.GC$LatencyLock)
> >> at sun.misc.GC$Daemon.run(GC.java:100)
> >> - locked <7f456dfa0> (a sun.misc.GC$LatencyLock)
> >>
> >> "AWT-Shutdown" prio=5 tid=7fe5548e8000 nid=0x10e87f000 in Object.wait()
> >> [10e87e000]
> >>   java.lang.Thread.State: TIMED_WAITING (on object monitor)
> >> at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
> >> - waiting on <7f456dfb8> (a java.lang.Object)
> >> at sun.awt.AWTAutoShutdown.run(AWTAutoShutdown.java:284)
> >> - locked <7f456dfb8> (a java.lang.Object)
> >> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
> >>
> >> "AWT-AppKit" daemon prio=5 tid=7fe5548a1800 nid=0x7fff758f0180 runnable
> >> [00000000]
> >>   java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
> >>
> >> "Low Memory Detector" daemon prio=5 tid=7fe558850000 nid=0x10e1eb000
> >> runnable [00000000]
> >>   java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
> >>
> >> "C2 CompilerThread1" daemon prio=9 tid=7fe55481c000 nid=0x10e0e8000
> >> runnable [00000000]
> >>   java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
> >>
> >> "C2 CompilerThread0" daemon prio=9 tid=7fe55481b000 nid=0x10dfe5000
> >> runnable [00000000]
> >>   java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
> >>
> >> "Signal Dispatcher" daemon prio=9 tid=7fe55481a800 nid=0x10dee2000
> waiting
> >> on condition [00000000]
> >>   java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
> >>
> >> "Surrogate Locker Thread (Concurrent GC)" daemon prio=5 tid=7fe554819800
> >> nid=0x10dddf000 waiting on condition [00000000]
> >>   java.lang.Thread.State: RUNNABLE
> >>
> >> "Finalizer" daemon prio=8 tid=7fe55400b800 nid=0x10dbd4000 in
> >> Object.wait() [10dbd3000]
> >>   java.lang.Thread.State: WAITING (on object monitor)
> >> at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
> >> - waiting on <7f456dfd0> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock)
> >> at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:118)
> >> - locked <7f456dfd0> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue$Lock)
> >> at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:134)
> >> at java.lang.ref.Finalizer$FinalizerThread.run(Finalizer.java:171)
> >>
> >> "Reference Handler" daemon prio=10 tid=7fe55400b000 nid=0x10dad1000 in
> >> Object.wait() [10dad0000]
> >>   java.lang.Thread.State: WAITING (on object monitor)
> >> at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
> >> - waiting on <7f456f420> (a java.lang.ref.Reference$Lock)
> >> at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:485)
> >> at java.lang.ref.Reference$ReferenceHandler.run(Reference.java:116)
> >> - locked <7f456f420> (a java.lang.ref.Reference$Lock)
> >>
> >> "main" prio=5 tid=7fe557800800 nid=0x105c5e000 waiting on condition
> >> [105c5c000]
> >>   java.lang.Thread.State: WAITING (parking)
> >> at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
> >> - parking to wait for  <7f4805750> (a
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync)
> >> at java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.park(LockSupport.java:156)
> >> at
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.parkAndCheckInterrupt(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:811)
> >> at
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.doAcquireSharedInterruptibly(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:969)
> >> at
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquireSharedInterruptibly(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1281)
> >> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:218)
> >> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:83)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.startInternal(ContainerBase.java:1123)
> >> - locked <7f4508418> (a org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.startInternal(StandardEngine.java:302)
> >> - locked <7f4508418> (a org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine)
> >> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> >> - locked <7f4508418> (a org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.startInternal(StandardService.java:443)
> >> - locked <7f4508418> (a org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine)
> >> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> >> - locked <7f44eda00> (a org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.startInternal(StandardServer.java:732)
> >> - locked <7f451f450> (a [Lorg.apache.catalina.Service;)
> >> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> >> - locked <7f450bda0> (a org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer)
> >> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:691)
> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:322)
> >> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:456)
> >>
> >> "VM Thread" prio=9 tid=7fe554006000 nid=0x10d9ce000 runnable
> >>
> >> "Gang worker#0 (Parallel GC Threads)" prio=9 tid=7fe558000000
> >> nid=0x109064000 runnable
> >>
> >> "Gang worker#1 (Parallel GC Threads)" prio=9 tid=7fe558001000
> >> nid=0x109167000 runnable
> >>
> >> "Gang worker#2 (Parallel GC Threads)" prio=9 tid=7fe558001800
> >> nid=0x10926a000 runnable
> >>
> >> "Gang worker#3 (Parallel GC Threads)" prio=9 tid=7fe558002000
> >> nid=0x10936d000 runnable
> >>
> >> "Gang worker#4 (Parallel GC Threads)" prio=9 tid=7fe558002800
> >> nid=0x109470000 runnable
> >>
> >> "Gang worker#5 (Parallel GC Threads)" prio=9 tid=7fe558003800
> >> nid=0x109573000 runnable
> >>
> >> "Gang worker#6 (Parallel GC Threads)" prio=9 tid=7fe558004000
> >> nid=0x109676000 runnable
> >>
> >> "Gang worker#7 (Parallel GC Threads)" prio=9 tid=7fe558004800
> >> nid=0x109779000 runnable
> >>
> >> "Concurrent Mark-Sweep GC Thread" prio=9 tid=7fe5580e2000
> nid=0x10d645000
> >> runnable
> >> "Gang worker#0 (Parallel CMS Threads)" prio=9 tid=7fe5580e0800
> >> nid=0x10cc3f000 runnable
> >>
> >> "Gang worker#1 (Parallel CMS Threads)" prio=9 tid=7fe5580e1800
> >> nid=0x10cd42000 runnable
> >>
> >> "VM Periodic Task Thread" prio=10 tid=7fe55b009000 nid=0x10e2ee000
> waiting
> >> on condition
> >>
> >> "Exception Catcher Thread" prio=10 tid=7fe557801800 nid=0x105e8b000
> >> runnable
> >> JNI global references: 1273
> >>
> >> Heap
> >> par new generation   total 19136K, used 3222K [7f3000000, 7f44c0000,
> >> 7f44c0000)
> >>  eden space 17024K,  10% used [7f3000000, 7f31b5130, 7f40a0000)
> >>  from space 2112K,  69% used [7f42b0000, 7f44207d8, 7f44c0000)
> >>  to   space 2112K,   0% used [7f40a0000, 7f40a0000, 7f42b0000)
> >> concurrent mark-sweep generation total 63872K, used 3613K [7f44c0000,
> >> 7f8320000, 7fae00000)
> >> concurrent-mark-sweep perm gen total 22208K, used 22192K [7fae00000,
> >> 7fc3b0000, 800000000)
> >>
> >> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to initialize agent
> >> at org.apache.openejb.javaagent.Agent.checkInitialization(Agent.java:94)
> >> at org.apache.openejb.javaagent.Agent.getInstrumentation(Agent.java:84)
> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.tomee.installer.Installer.invokeStaticNoArgMethod(Installer.java:758)
> >> at org.apache.tomee.installer.Installer.<clinit>(Installer.java:53)
> >> at
> org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatLoader.initialize(TomcatLoader.java:152)
> >> at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatLoader.init(TomcatLoader.java:130)
> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >> at org.apache.openejb.loader.Embedder.init(Embedder.java:77)
> >> at org.apache.tomee.loader.TomcatHook.hook(TomcatHook.java:173)
> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >> at org.apache.tomee.loader.TomcatEmbedder.embed(TomcatEmbedder.java:100)
> >> at org.apache.tomee.loader.LoaderServlet.init(LoaderServlet.java:66)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.initServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1280)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1193)
> >> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:1088)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:5176)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5460)
> >> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:901)
> >> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:877)
> >> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:633)
> >> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:976)
> >> at
> >>
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1653)
> >> at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439)
> >> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
> >> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
> >> at
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
> >> at
> >>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
> >> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)
> >> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> >> at org.apache.openejb.javaagent.Agent.dynamicLoadAgent(Agent.java:139)
> >> at org.apache.openejb.javaagent.Agent.checkInitialization(Agent.java:92)
> >> ... 38 more
> >> Caused by: com.sun.tools.attach.AttachNotSupportedException: Unable to
> >> open socket file: target process not responding or HotSpot VM not loaded
> >> at
> >>
> sun.tools.attach.MacosxVirtualMachine.<init>(MacosxVirtualMachine.java:82)
> >> at
> >>
> sun.tools.attach.MacosxAttachProvider.attachVirtualMachine(MacosxAttachProvider.java:34)
> >> at com.sun.tools.attach.VirtualMachine.attach(VirtualMachine.java:195)
> >> ... 44 more
> >>
> >>
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message