tomee-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schlichtherle <christian-b...@schlichtherle.de>
Subject Re: env-entry ignored in application.xml?
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 13:16:34 GMT
Hi Romain,

I reverted my changes to the ejb-jar.xml and now it's working again, i.e. I get the queues
injected.

However, the configuration in the application.xml still gets ignored, although I have added
env-entry-type to all ejb-jar.xml and application.xml. I have already been there yesterday
and I can't afford to lose another day on this sh*t. I'm already fighting this container since
two or three weeks.

What do I need to do to make my simple use case work? All I need is some EJBs, some JMS and
some configuration at deployment time. I need no user interface, no persistence layer, no
transactions, no nothing. So it should be dead simple! But instead my project turned into
a fu*ing nightmare because of this completely unreliable container. Please help me out of
this nightmare.

Regards,
Christian