tomee-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schlichtherle <christian-b...@schlichtherle.de>
Subject Re: Exception from ActiveMQ
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 16:08:48 GMT
Maybe this is a misunderstanding: The protocol is a simple request-response protocol. For each
request, there is one response. Sometimes, simple notices are sent too (which are message
for which there is no response). I get the exceptions when a small amount of request-response
and notice messages are exchanged between the agent component and the manager component.

I have no reason to believe that there is something wrong with my code because it works on
Glassfish.

Regards,
Christian