tomee-users mailing list archives

From tschuler <thomas.schu...@opentext.com>
Subject AW: NameAlreadyBoundException while startup
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:19:00 GMT
Hi Romain!

Attached the messages while startup and the used application.xml.

Best regards,
                Thomas

Von: Romain Manni-Bucau [via OpenEJB] [mailto:ml-node+s979440n4664943h43@n4.nabble.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 2. September 2013 11:39
An: Thomas Schuler
Betreff: Re: NameAlreadyBoundException while startup

Well first check you dont use @EJB(name=Query....), if so maybe share your
full logs, and if you can an application.xml looking like yours

http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/NameAlreadyBoundException-while-startup-tp4664938p4664943.html
NAML<http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

StartupOutput.txt (278K) <http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4664945/0/StartupOutput.txt>
application.xml (2K) <http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4664945/1/application.xml>