tomee-users mailing list archives

From tschuler <thomas.schu...@opentext.com>
Subject AW: Fired cron trigger not available
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 14:13:33 GMT
Hi Romain!

Review result: the test will NOT work because of the @Schedule annotation - it adds a timer
causing the first assert to fail.
Find a similar test for cron (or calendar) timers in the attached java file.
If you can review it and adapt it to TomEE “standard”, I might add some more test cases
(e.g. for duration timer and date timer).

I checked again my settings and found out that the behavior (Fired cron trigger not available)
only happens if quartz jobs are persisted to external database.
Sorry for misleading you. Can you reproduce it now?

Is it possible to add quartz persistence to tests using the ApplicationComposer to demonstrate
it in an automated test?

Best regards,
                Thomas

Von: Romain Manni-Bucau [via OpenEJB] [mailto:ml-node+s979440n4664944h74@n4.nabble.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 2. September 2013 12:07
An: Thomas Schuler
Betreff: Re: Fired cron trigger not available

just commited something regarding it, if you want to review the test here
it is:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/trunk/container/openejb-core/src/test/java/org/apache/openejb/timer/GetTimerTest.java

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

2013/9/2 Romain Manni-Bucau <[hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4664944&i=0>>

http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Fired-cron-trigger-not-available-tp4664936p4664944.html
NAML<http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

CheckSchedulerBeanBasicsTest.java (5K) <http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4664946/0/CheckSchedulerBeanBasicsTest.java>