tomee-users mailing list archives

From tschuler <thomas.schu...@opentext.com>
Subject AW: AW: Fired cron trigger not available
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 15:00:33 GMT
Hi Romain!

I know the @Schedule job was persisted failing the test.

But what I meant with reproducing is the original error I reported:
A fired cron trigger is not available in case quartz persistence is used.

I’ll try if I can provide a test with quartz persisted to hsqldb database.

Best regards,
                Thomas

Von: Romain Manni-Bucau [via OpenEJB] [mailto:ml-node+s979440n4664949h29@n4.nabble.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 2. September 2013 16:55
An: Thomas Schuler
Betreff: Re: AW: Fired cron trigger not available

Hi

I dont have a computer right now but @Schedule was persisted and thats why
it was not working i think.

About quartz put properties from application.properties in
ejbModule.getProperties() and return the EjbModule in the @Module method.
For the init of the db use import-[name of the datasource].sql and one
statement by line, just copy the quartz hsqldb script. Finally add a
@Configuration method returning a Properties with a datasource defined with
properties syntax.

http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Fired-cron-trigger-not-available-tp4664936p4664949.html
NAML<http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>