tomee-users mailing list archives

From tschuler <thomas.schu...@opentext.com>
Subject Fired cron trigger not available
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 07:30:28 GMT
We are doing some tests around scheduled beans using the actual TomEE 1.6.0
snapshot.

In one test case we add a cron trigger and try to delete it after it has
fired once.
What we see is, that the according timer is not available
(timerService.getTimers()) if it has fired at least once. So we get no
access to it and therefore cannot cancel it - but the cron timer keeps on
firing.

Quartz persistence may be activated or not - it does not make a difference.

Best regards,
Thomas