tomee-users mailing list archives

From tschuler <thomas.schu...@opentext.com>
Subject NameAlreadyBoundException while startup
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 07:57:32 GMT
Hi!

We use the actual TomEE 1.6.0 snapshot (and deploy an ear including
stateless session beans and wars).
What we see is that while startup messages like this are written (to
standard out):

INFO: OpenWebBeans Container has started, it took 11 ms.
javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: ParsedName{path=QueryEngineImpl,
component=QueryEngineImpl}
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.naming.NameNode.bind(NameNode.java:148)
        [...]

Do you have a hint for us what might be the cause?

We according jar files (e.g. including QueryEngineImpl from log message) are
places in ear directly referenced by entry in application.xml.

Best regards,
Thomas