tomee-users mailing list archives

From tschuler <thomas.schu...@opentext.com>
Subject Re: NameAlreadyBoundException while startup
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 09:33:44 GMT
Hi Romain!

We observed the messages since using a TomEE 1.6.0 snapshot (I'm not sure if
it happens with TomEE 1.5.2 too), so it has nothing to do with recent
changes.

Providing an example is actually not possible, because it happens within a
very complex application I'm not allowed to share.
I was not able to reproduce it within a test application so far.

If you have a suspicion - can I check it on my own sharing the results?
Or do you have a hint for us what we should check within our application /
deployment?

Best regards,
Thomas