tomee-users mailing list archives

From hwaastad <he...@waastad.org>
Subject Logger producer in tomEE cluster
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 07:52:42 GMT
Hi,
I've got a question, maybe more relatred to slf4j, but maybe someone has a
clue on what's happening:
I have a TomEE cluster:
openejb.session-context = http
tomee.session-context.wrapper = http
and tomcat has the tcp cluster configured.

I want to produce loggers in my project, so I made a producer:

    @Produces
    public Logger getLogger(final InjectionPoint injectionPoint) {
        return
LoggerFactory.getLogger(injectionPoint.getMember().getDeclaringClass());
    }

so in any of my cdi beans (viewaccessscoped impl Serializable) I do:
@Inject
 private transient Logger LOG;

However, in the logs I see:
java.io.NotSerializableException: cannot serialize Logger, Name:null,
WebBeans Type:PRODUCERMETHOD, API Types:[org.slf4j.Logger,java.lang.Object],
Qualifiers:[javax.enterprise.inject.Any,javax.enterprise.inject.Default]

No issues running on standalone TomEE.

TomEE 1.6.0-PLUS-SNAPSHOT

best regards
hw