tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Announcing Tomitribe, dedicated to Apache TomEE
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 19:29:41 GMT
Awesome!

What a great collection of hard core open source veterans with in-depth industry experience
all under one roof.

Good luck!

Regards,
Alan

On Sep 23, 2013, at 12:11 PM, David Blevins <david.blevins@gmail.com> wrote:

> As individuals, myself and others in the community have dedicated ourselves to Apache
TomEE wholeheartedly.  From when it was a crazy idea on a mailing list, to traveling to hack
together and slaving away countless hours driving things towards certification.

> We did all of this, every single bit, in our spare time on our own dime for one reason
only -- we believe in TomEE.  Apache TomEE is truly special.  It has been and continues to
be a labor of love and passion.

> It's been two years this month since we announced Apache TomEE to the world at JavaOne
2011 and it's time for the next step.  Several of us have joined together to create a company
dedicated to the further development of TomEE, Tomitribe.  The goal is not greed or to make
a quick buck, but to continue our labor of love and passion and help protect what the Apache
TomEE has worked so incredibly hard to build.

> If you believe in Apache TomEE and want to take an active role in seeing it grow, I encourage
you to become champions for Tomitribe just as you are for TomEE.  We can grow this project
together.