tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failure to start TomEE with JMS Resources
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 02:49:02 GMT
Hi Houston!

Looks like the answer might be quite simple and something we could perhaps add a check for
-- some validation perhaps.  There appears to be a newline in your datasource declaration:


    <Resource id="MyDS" type="javax.sql.DataSource">
    
    JtaManaged = false
    
    JdbcDriver =
    
    com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
    
    JdbcUrl = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test
    
    UserName = root
    
    Password =
    
    </Resource>

Should be:

    <Resource id="MyDS" type="javax.sql.DataSource">
    
    JtaManaged = false
    
    JdbcDriver = com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
    
    JdbcUrl = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test
    
    UserName = root
    
    Password =
    
    </Resource>
  

Hope that helps!


-David


On Sep 11, 2013, at 1:47 PM, Houston Pagtakhan <Houston.Pagtakhan@safeway.com> wrote:

> Here's my stack trace.  It's unclear to me exactly which class cannot be resolved or
found. I had no problems when I simply defined the DataSource.  But I encountered problems
when I added the JMS Resources.
> 
> 
> Sep 11, 2013 3:35:44 PM org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory configureService
> 
> INFO: Configuring Service(id=MyJmsResourceAdapter, type=Resource, provider-id=Default
JMS Resource Adapter)
> 
> Sep 11, 2013 3:35:44 PM org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory configureService
> 
> INFO: Configuring Service(id=MyCF, type=Resource, provider-id=Default JMS Connection
Factory)
> 
> Sep 11, 2013 3:35:44 PM org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory configureService
> 
> INFO: Configuring Service(id=MyQueue, type=Resource, provider-id=Default Queue)
> 
> Sep 11, 2013 3:35:44 PM org.apache.openejb.util.OptionsLog info
> 
> INFO: Using 'openejb.system.apps=false'
> 
> Sep 11, 2013 3:35:44 PM org.apache.openejb.util.OptionsLog info
> 
> INFO: Using 'openejb.deployments.classpath=false'
> 
> Sep 11, 2013 3:35:44 PM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler createRecipe
> 
> INFO: Creating TransactionManager(id=Default Transaction Manager)
> 
> Sep 11, 2013 3:35:44 PM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler createRecipe
> 
> INFO: Creating SecurityService(id=Tomcat Security Service)
> 
> Sep 11, 2013 3:35:44 PM org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler createRecipe
> 
> INFO: Creating Resource(id=MyDS)
> 
> Sep 11, 2013 3:35:44 PM org.apache.openejb.util.OpenEJBErrorHandler handleUnknownError
> 
> SEVERE: FATAL ERROR: Unknown error in Assembler.  Please send the following stack trace
and this message to users@openejb.apache.org :
> 
> org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditorException: Unable to resolve class
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.ClassEditor.toObjectImpl(ClassEditor.java:43)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.AbstractConverter.toObject(AbstractConverter.java:86)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditors.getValue(PropertyEditors.java:284)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.RecipeHelper.convert(RecipeHelper.java:172)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.extractConstructorArgs(ObjectRecipe.java:592)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(ObjectRecipe.java:275)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:96)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:61)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:49)
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createResource(Assembler.java:1797)
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.buildContainerSystem(Assembler.java:434)
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:353)
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:147)
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:292)
> 
> at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatLoader.initialize(TomcatLoader.java:233)
> 
> at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatLoader.init(TomcatLoader.java:130)
> 
> at org.apache.tomee.catalina.ServerListener.lifecycleEvent(ServerListener.java:121)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setStateInternal(LifecycleBase.java:402)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(LifecycleBase.java:110)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:633)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:658)
> 
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(Bootstrap.java:281)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:455)
> 
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> 
> at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
> 
> at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.ClassEditor.toObjectImpl(ClassEditor.java:40)
> 
> ... 28 more
> 
> 
> Sep 11, 2013 3:35:44 PM org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance <init>
> 
> SEVERE: OpenEJB has encountered a fatal error and cannot be started: Assembler failed
to build the container system.
> 
> org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditorException:
Unable to resolve class : Unable to resolve class
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:366)
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:147)
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:292)
> 
> at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatLoader.initialize(TomcatLoader.java:233)
> 
> at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatLoader.init(TomcatLoader.java:130)
> 
> at org.apache.tomee.catalina.ServerListener.lifecycleEvent(ServerListener.java:121)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setStateInternal(LifecycleBase.java:402)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(LifecycleBase.java:110)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:633)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:658)
> 
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(Bootstrap.java:281)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:455)
> 
> Caused by: org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditorException: Unable to resolve
class
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.ClassEditor.toObjectImpl(ClassEditor.java:43)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.AbstractConverter.toObject(AbstractConverter.java:86)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditors.getValue(PropertyEditors.java:284)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.RecipeHelper.convert(RecipeHelper.java:172)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.extractConstructorArgs(ObjectRecipe.java:592)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(ObjectRecipe.java:275)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:96)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:61)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:49)
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createResource(Assembler.java:1797)
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.buildContainerSystem(Assembler.java:434)
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:353)
> 
> ... 17 more
> 
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> 
> at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
> 
> at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.ClassEditor.toObjectImpl(ClassEditor.java:40)
> 
> ... 28 more
> 
> 
> Sep 11, 2013 3:35:44 PM org.apache.tomee.catalina.ServerListener lifecycleEvent
> 
> SEVERE: TomEE Listener can't start OpenEJB
> 
> org.apache.openejb.OpenEJBException: org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditorException:
Unable to resolve class : Unable to resolve class
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:366)
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:147)
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:292)
> 
> at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatLoader.initialize(TomcatLoader.java:233)
> 
> at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatLoader.init(TomcatLoader.java:130)
> 
> at org.apache.tomee.catalina.ServerListener.lifecycleEvent(ServerListener.java:121)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setStateInternal(LifecycleBase.java:402)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(LifecycleBase.java:110)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:633)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:658)
> 
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> 
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(Bootstrap.java:281)
> 
> at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:455)
> 
> Caused by: org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditorException: Unable to resolve
class
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.ClassEditor.toObjectImpl(ClassEditor.java:43)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.AbstractConverter.toObject(AbstractConverter.java:86)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditors.getValue(PropertyEditors.java:284)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.RecipeHelper.convert(RecipeHelper.java:172)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.extractConstructorArgs(ObjectRecipe.java:592)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(ObjectRecipe.java:275)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:96)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:61)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:49)
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createResource(Assembler.java:1797)
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.buildContainerSystem(Assembler.java:434)
> 
> at org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:353)
> 
> ... 17 more
> 
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> 
> at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
> 
> at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:270)
> 
> at org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.ClassEditor.toObjectImpl(ClassEditor.java:40)
> 
> ... 28 more
> 
> Here's my tomee.xml:
> 
> <tomee>
> 
> <!-- This defines a basic DataSource -->
> 
> <Resource id="MyDS" type="javax.sql.DataSource">
> 
> JtaManaged = false
> 
> JdbcDriver =
> 
> com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
> 
> JdbcUrl = jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test
> 
> UserName = root
> 
> Password =
> 
> </Resource>
> 
> 
> <!-- This defines JMS related resources -->
> 
> <Resource id="MyJmsResourceAdapter" type="ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
> 
> BrokerXmlConfig = broker:(tcp://localhost:61616)
> 
> ServerUrl = vm://localhost
> 
> </Resource>
> 
> 
> <Resource id="MyCF" type="javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory">
> 
> ResourceAdapter = MyJmsResourceAdapter
> 
> </Resource>
> 
> 
> <Resource id="MyQueue" type="javax.jms.Queue" />
> 
> </tomee>
> 
> 
> Here's my pom.xml
> 
> 
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> 
> <project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
> 
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">
> 
> <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
> 
> 
> <groupId>com.hpagt00.app</groupId>
> 
> <artifactId>tomee1</artifactId>
> 
> <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
> 
> <packaging>war</packaging>
> 
> <name>tomee1 TomEE Webapp</name>
> 
> <url>http://tomee.apache.org</url>
> 
> 
> <dependencies>
> 
> <dependency>
> 
> <groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
> 
> <artifactId>javaee-api</artifactId>
> 
> <version>6.0-4</version>
> 
> <scope>provided</scope>
> 
> </dependency>
> 
> <dependency>
> 
> <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
> 
> <artifactId>activemq-ra</artifactId>
> 
> <version>5.7.0</version>
> 
> </dependency>
> 
> </dependencies>
> 
> 
> <build>
> 
> <finalName>ROOT</finalName>
> 
> <plugins>
> 
> <!-- Excluded compiler, surefire and war plugin -->
> 
> <plugin>
> 
> <groupId>org.apache.openejb.maven</groupId>
> 
> <artifactId>tomee-maven-plugin</artifactId>
> 
> <version>1.5.2</version>
> 
> <configuration>
> 
> <tomeeVersion>1.5.2</tomeeVersion>
> 
> <tomeeClassifier>plus</tomeeClassifier>
> 
> <config>${project.basedir}/src/main/resources/conf</config>
> 
> <libs>
> 
> <lib>mysql:mysql-connector-java:5.1.25</lib>
> 
> <lib>org.apache.activemq:activemq-ra:5.7.0</lib>
> 
> </libs>
> 
> </configuration>
> 
> </plugin>
> 
> <!-- Excluded openjpa plugin -->
> 
> </plugins>
> 
> <!-- Excluded <pluginManagement> -->
> 
> </build>
> 
> 
> <! -- Excluded <repositories> and <properties -->
> 
> </project>
> 
> 
> 
> "Email Firewall" made the following annotations.
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Warning: 
> All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the corporate e-mail system, and
is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.  This e-mail may contain
proprietary information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have
received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately.   
> 
> ==============================================================================
> 


Mime
View raw message