tomee-users mailing list archives

From Michiel Graat <Michiel.Gr...@sidn.nl>
Subject ClassNotFoundExceptions on more than two Arquillian tests
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:10:36 GMT
Hi guys,

I have been trying to use Arquillian/TomEE but I have run into a strange problem. Whenever
I try to run more than two arquillian testclasses in one testrun I get ClassNotFoundExceptions
for the org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util class. If I run the testclasses separately or two at a time everything
works fine.

I use arquillian 1.1.1.Final with TestNG, arquillian-tomee-remote 1.5.2 for webprofile and
shrinkwrap 2.0.0. My deployment method looks like this:

@Deployment
public static WebArchive createDeployment() {
File[] deps =
Maven.resolver()
.loadPomFromFile("pom.xml")
.importRuntimeAndTestDependencies()
.resolve().withTransitivity().asFile();

return ShrinkWrap.create(WebArchive.class, "dbs.war")
	.addPackages(true, "foo.bar.dbs")
	.addAsManifestResource("META-INF/test-persistence.xml", "persistence.xml")
	.addAsWebInfResource(EmptyAsset.INSTANCE, "beans.xml")
	.addAsLibraries(deps)
	.addAsResource("messages_nl.properties", "messages_nl.properties");
}

I remember seeing HSQLDB lock errors when trying to run more than two testclasses but I cannot
seem to reproduce them anymore.

You can find a log of a failed run here (split into 3 parts, because its > 1 MB total,
lots of repetition of stacktraces though), in it I try to run three tests:

http://pastebin.com/KvQtJ6LH (part 1)
http://pastebin.com/Ww6rSDGw (part 2)
http://pastebin.com/6YpdKXq4 (part 3)

A successful run (two tests) can be found here:

http://pastebin.com/2HBnAKPw

This problem has kept me occupied for days now but I cannot seem to find the cause or a solution.
Do you guys have any idea?

Kind regards,

Michiel