tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo K. Shikida" <shik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: null
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 14:14:13 GMT
Hi Romain

thanks

I am running some code using tomEE embedded in a main() method, using
eclipse.

So I've added to the run configurations->java application->my class->VM
arguments

-javaagent:/home/myuser/tomee/lib/openejb-javaagent.jar

As suggested in (I guess)

http://webspherepersistence.blogspot.com.br/2009/02/openjpa-enhancement.html

But I still get an error such as

INFO: Creating subclass and redefining methods for "[class xyz]". This
means that your application will be less efficient than it would if you ran
the OpenJPA enhancer.
Exception in thread "main" javax.ejb.EJBException: The bean encountered a
non-application exception; nested exception is:
    <openjpa-2.2.0-r422266:1244990 fatal general error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: null

Am I missing something here?

Your posts below talks about some system properties, is it enough to just
drop them into properties.xml for tomee 1.5.2?

http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2012/07/26/tomee-and-openejb-jpa-deploy-time-enhancement/

TIA

Leo

[]