tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Fired cron trigger not available
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 14:53:28 GMT
Hi

I dont have a computer right now but @Schedule was persisted and thats why
it was not working i think.

About quartz put properties from application.properties in
ejbModule.getProperties() and return the EjbModule in the @Module method.
For the init of the db use import-[name of the datasource].sql and one
statement by line, just copy the quartz hsqldb script. Finally add a
@Configuration method returning a Properties with a datasource defined with
properties syntax.