tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory leak by openejb.pool.scheduler
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 03:18:44 GMT
i avoid restart and undeploy (in NetBeans); i forgot the reason why, but
many months ago, i just learned that the stuff/stack works great when i
stop -> delete unpacked WAR folder -> drop new WAR file in tomee/webapps ->
start (via NetBeans on development server, and tomcat7w.exe on production
server).