tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which version of JavaMail ?
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:09:11 GMT
response inline/below...

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 10:50 AM, kuba44 <jakub.k8@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't have any error with javax.mail.jar

okay. i assume that you are saying that you dropped the JAR in tomee/lib
folder.

> Application works like earlier, but I have same problem. I think it's could
> be a bug. Can you tell me where I can write about it ?  Is there any forum
> or something like this ?

http://stackoverflow.com/search?q=javamail

click URL above and search stackoverflow.com for keywords related to your
issue, if you don't find an answer, then you can ask, but more than likely,
your question has already been asked (maybe multiple times in multiple ways
of asking the question).