tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE eclipselink cache coordination
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 11:54:31 GMT
Your question/post motivated me to take a look at (and download and test)
eclipselink 2.5.0 with my app that has been working well with eclipselink
2.3.2 (and apache derby)...for the last 2 years.

can you recommend any migration guide. I am reading the known issues list
and I see the requirement to call em.joinTransaction() and I see another
bug that speaks about unmapped POJO.

is eclipselink-2.5.0 known issues list the best migration guide or can you
recommend another?

thanks,
Howard