tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory leak by openejb.pool.scheduler
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 03:09:27 GMT
i know i'm a late-comer, but I have been using NetBeans start/stop tomee+
ever since NetBeans 7.2 or 7.1.2, and using NetBeans 7.3, today, and
start/stop tomee+ works fine. when testing on my development server, i
always stop tomee+, drop WAR (manually) in tomee/webapps, and start. never
have any issues with that.

just sharing my experience.

now, i will continue reading what else was said in this discussion.